Early Season Table Grapes
Ripens from Mid to Late August in climatic conditions of Central Europe.
Characterized by a high degree of natural disease resistance.
All varieties are without labrusca flavor character.
Disease Resistant Early Season White Table Grape Vine. We supply bareroot grafted grape vines...
- Will be delivered as: bareroot grafted grape vine
- Parents : Podarok Zaporozhyu x Vostorg
- Ripens : 1.-15. August
- Shoot vigour: medium
- Cluster weight: 800-1200 g
- Berry weight: 8-12 g
- Taste: harmonious, good balance between sweet and sour
- Cropping: heavy, we recommend cluster thinning to prevent overcropping
- Flesh consistency : meaty
- Cold Hardiness: -25°С
- Resistance to diseases : 7 Point